In 1934, Alcatraz prison is opened in the United...
In 1945, the United States use an atomic bomb....
It’s the time before Christmas in 1988. People are...
John Lennon is a famous singer and songwriter from...
Pablo Escobar is from Colombia. When he is a...
It is November 24, 1971. A man comes to...
On November 22, 1963, the weather is beautiful in...
In 1979, there is a revolution in Iran. The...
Diana is Princess of Wales. Her husband is Prince...
Vincenzo Peruggia is from Italy. He works in a...
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.