Since the 17th century, people in Europe were speaking...
For many years, people believed that the first man...
Africa is a place where people can find really...
At the beginning of 1960, above the Mariana Trench...
Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen and British explorer Robert Falcon...
We are in Egypt in the Valley of the...
In the year 1519, Spanish sailors under the leadership...
It is the summer of 1492, and three small...
In the warm autumn afternoon of 1991, two German...
Around 1450, the Incas built a city high in...
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.