Mount St. Helens is a volcano. It is in...
The Hindenburg is an airship. She is from Germany....
Chernobyl is in Ukraine. There is a nuclear power...
Deepwater Horizon is a modern rig. The rig takes...
It is September 1985. People go underwater in the...
It is March 27, 1977. A big plane is...
In 1989, The Gulf of Alaska is a place...
It is winter 1945. A big ship in the...
Millions of people live in Haiti. Haiti is a...
It’s October 13, 1972. Rugby players from Uruguay fly...
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.