The longest railway tunnel in the world is in...
Osama bin Laden is born in Saudi Arabia. His...
When Dennis Tito is a boy, he likes to...
In 1990, scientists begin a special project. They want...
Messier 87 is a galaxy. It is 55 million...
On April 10, 2010, a Polish plane is flying...
In 2009, four Somali pirates attack a US ship....
It is March 11, 2004. It is morning. Many...
On January 16, 2003, six astronauts from the US...
It is Sunday morning. It is December 26, 2004....
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.