Osama bin Laden was born in Saudi Arabia into...
People were always fascinated by the night sky full...
In 1990, scientists began a project with the goal...
The first black hole ever photographed is located at...
On April 10, 2010, a Polish plane was flying...
In 2009, a group of Somali pirates attacked a...
It is March 11, 2004, in the morning. Thousands...
On January 16, 2003, six astronauts from the US...
It was Sunday morning, on December 26, 2004. The...
X Prize was a space competition that started in...
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.