Africa is a place where people can find big...
It is the beginning of 1960. Two men are...
Roald Amundsen is from Norway. Robert Falcon Scott is...
We are in Egypt. We are in the Valley...
It is the year 1519. Men from Spain come...
It is the summer of 1492. Three small ships...
It is September 1991. Two German tourists are walking...
In 1450, the Incas build a town high in...
The US and the Soviet Union are big rivals...
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world....
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.