In the 1980s, the world was still divided into...
Levi Strauss was a German immigrant who came to...
In 1919, businessman Raymond Orteig announced a competition. He...
Mao Zedong was the chairman of the Communist Party...
The original McDonald’s restaurant was opened in California on...
Car races had been organized since the 1890s. There...
In 1996, IBM built a supercomputer. They approached the...
Winston Churchill became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom...
Nelson Mandela was born in times when the whites...
When a competition for the dominant structure of the...
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.