The day Charles III became king – level 1
On 10 September 2022, Prince Charles becomes king of the United Kingdom. He becomes king after the death of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II.
Prince Charles is born in 1948. He becomes king when he is 73 years old. He is the oldest person who becomes king in the United Kingdom.
King Charles III becomes king of other countries too. These countries are, for example, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
What other countries will recognize King Charles III as their monarch?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.