Conditions of Use
1) Days in Levels is for adult students of English who want to practice reading and listening and learn English.
2) It is forbidden to copy anything from this website. However, if you are a student, you can copy texts of news from Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 for your personal use but when you learn English, never for making money. If you are a teacher, you can copy texts of articles for Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 for your students but only for teaching in classes. It is forbidden to use the texts from this website for making money. However, it is OK when you make money teaching face-to-face with your students in classes.
3) We are not responsible for any action which you do when you use this website. We are not responsible for the correctness of the website or any simple audio or texts. We are not responsible for anything that happens to you when you use this website and read articles in English.
4) We reserve the right to change, correct or delete any information in the Comments or Contact sections. We reserve the right to shorten comments which are more than 100 words long.
5) Pictures on this website are illustrative only.
6) If you disagree with these conditions, please do not use this website.
7) We are here to help you understand English better. If our articles help you, we would like to know how they help you. If the website could be better, we would like to know how it could be better. Please write to us about everything that is important to you. We hope we can have better and better articles in English.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.