Conditions of Use
1) Days in Levels is for adult students of English who want to practice reading and listening and learn English.
2) It is forbidden to copy anything from this website. However, if you are a student of English, you can copy texts of articles from Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 for your personal use only, never for making money. If you are a private teacher of English, you can copy texts of articles from Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 for your students in live classes of up to 50 students. It is also allowed to share your screen while using Days in Levels for your online classes of up to 200 students. If you are a student of English, you can copy texts from Days in Levels up to 3000 words per year for your diploma thesis and/or project assignments, never for making money. If you are an educational institution, you can copy texts from Days in Levels up to 3000 words per year for non-profit projects.
3) We are not responsible for any action which you do when you use this website. We are not responsible for the correctness of the website or any simple audio or texts. We are not responsible for anything that happens to you when you use this website and read articles in English.
4) We reserve the right to change, correct or delete any information in the Comments or Contact sections. We reserve the right to shorten comments which are more than 100 words long.
5) Pictures on this website are illustrative only.
6) If you disagree with these conditions, please do not use this website.
7) We are here to help you understand English better. If our articles help you, we would like to know how they help you. If the website could be better, we would like to know how it could be better. Please write to us about everything that is important to you. We hope we can have better and better articles in English.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.