The day Mr. Bean started – level 3
On January 1, 1990, the world was introduced to Mr. Bean, played by Rowan Atkinson.
The first episode showed Atkinson’s great comedic timing and physical humor. The audience was drawn in as they watched Mr. Bean’s funny behavior during his attempt to pass an exam.
The success of this initial episode led to the creation of 14 more episodes, produced between 1990 and 1995.
Mr. Bean, who was socially awkward and often mischievous, became an unforgettable character who captured the hearts of millions.
What do you think makes Mr. Bean such an endearing character?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.