The day bitcoin was created – level 3
Bitcoin is a digital currency. It was created on January 3, 2009, by Satoshi Nakamoto, whose true identity remains a mystery to this day.
The first bitcoin transaction took place on January 12, 2009. This transaction occurred between Satoshi Nakamoto and a renowned computer programmer and early bitcoin enthusiast named Hal Finney. Nakamoto was the sender, and Finney was the recipient.
In this historic transaction, Nakamoto sent 10 bitcoins to Finney as a test of the newly created electronic cash system. This transaction demonstrated that the software could successfully transfer digital currency between users.
Creating bitcoin was a remarkable innovation that inspired the development of many other cryptocurrencies.
What other cryptocurrencies have been developed since the creation of Bitcoin?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.