The day Steve Jobs presented the first iPhone – level 3
On January 9, 2007, Steve Jobs presented the first iPhone in San Francisco.
The iPhone was a game-changer. It had a very nice design and a large touch screen. People could interact with the phone by touching the screen. The phone had a lot of new features.
During his presentation, Jobs emphasized how easy it was to operate the iPhone. Besides calling, people could listen to music, and they could use the internet including built-in Google Maps. People liked the new iPhone very much.
The iPhone also allowed developers to create applications that could be downloaded from the internet.
The launch of the iPhone marked the beginning of a new era in the mobile phone industry, opening the door to countless innovations in the world of smartphones.
What impact do you think the launch of the iPhone had on other mobile phone manufacturers?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.