The day Lego started – level 1
Lego starts on August 10, 1932. It starts in Denmark.
The name Lego is from the Danish words ”leg godt.” The words mean ”play well.”
At the beginning, the company makes wooden toys.
In 1958, Lego starts to make special bricks. The bricks fit together perfectly. People can make many different things from the bricks. The bricks become famous.
Today, Lego is a big toy producer. Lego sells products in more than 130 countries.
In 2015, a group of people build a big tower from Lego bricks. The tower is 35 meters tall. People build the tower in Italy. They use 550,000 bricks. They build the tower in five days.
What is the name of the tower that was built in Italy in 2015 using 550,000 Lego bricks?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.