The information we collect about you and how we use it
- Information about the device, such as type and model
- Wireless network performance
- other permission-based user information
We may share information with third-party companies, for purposes such as advertising and marketing, ad serving, market research, user trends and adoption measurement targeting (including retargeting and remarketing).
Pseudonymous data is shared with wireless service providers and other third parties who use it to analyze aggregate consumer mobile trends and improve your wireless networks. Outside of GDPR participating countries, the mobile advertiser ID may be shared for network marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with the Digital Advertising Alliance principles.
For further information about data practices, including technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
English in Levels s.r.o., Gorkeho 2069, 530 02 Pardubice, Czech Republic
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.