The day Elvis Presley released Heartbreak Hotel – level 1
Heartbreak Hotel is a song. Elvis Presley sings this song. The song is released on January 27, 1956.
The song is about an unhappy man. He jumps from a hotel window. Before he jumps, he writes on a piece of paper, “I walk a lonely street.”
The song has very sad but interesting words. Elvis sings the song with emotions and energy.
The song becomes a big hit. It is the best song of 1956.
The success of Heartbreak Hotel is an important moment in Elvis Presley’s career. After the song, he becomes an international star.
What other songs did Elvis Presley release in 1956 that became successful?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with DAYS IN LEVELS
Days in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with Days in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two new articles article at Days in Levels every day.
- Read one previous article too and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the new article and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the new article without reading the text.
- Answer the question under the new article and write your answer in the comments.